/*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/ /*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/

Raghu's NetLog

This is my personal weblog. There is no particular topic that I'm going to stick with. You can find articles about music, movies, technology, cricket, may be even little bit about politics. Please post your comments - good or bad. This will only encourage me in either way and improve my weblog.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Why Google doesn't show my weblog?

Earlier today, I posted an article where I said I love Google, and I'm missing the makeup features that others are offering. But, just now I realised Google doesn't list my weblog in search results. But, both Yahoo and Vivisimo does list my weblog. I don't understand how come Google, who owns blogger deosn't show it's own page and others show it. Here are search results from these three seach engines:
Google
Yahoo
Vivisimo

I didn't check on other search engines like MSN and Ask Jeeves. But, this was enough for me to be atleast little anger towards Google.

1 Comments:

At October 7, 2004 at 6:10 PM, Blogger Raghu said...

Thanks Dmitry..... I don't know much about meta tags.. I'll do little bit research and try to figure that out.... If I'm not successful, I'll mail you.... Thanks for you help

 

Post a Comment

<< Visit My Current Blog!