/*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/ /*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/

Raghu's NetLog

This is my personal weblog. There is no particular topic that I'm going to stick with. You can find articles about music, movies, technology, cricket, may be even little bit about politics. Please post your comments - good or bad. This will only encourage me in either way and improve my weblog.

Monday, October 04, 2004

Ballmer, CEO of world's larget thief community

'iPod users are music thieves' says Ballmer (Silicon.com)

I don't understand this guy. He is the CEO of Microsoft, atleast 75% of the Windows computers contain some sort of stollen software installed. Even their operating system is pirated and sold. And this guy doesn't know how to stop that. Then he calls iPod users, not even iPod maker, as thieves. This guy is so cheap. Yikes......
iPod has become a status symbol in many metros and so is OS X by Apple. How can he call himself a CEO when he acts like a monkey in public. Click here to see what I'm talking about. On top of that he brings his 12-year old son into this. Ballmer, back up your statement with strong point and bring it on to the table. Until then, shut up.
I'm an XP user myself, and Ballmer, you made me feel a big time thief.