/*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/ /*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/

Raghu's NetLog

This is my personal weblog. There is no particular topic that I'm going to stick with. You can find articles about music, movies, technology, cricket, may be even little bit about politics. Please post your comments - good or bad. This will only encourage me in either way and improve my weblog.

Friday, October 01, 2004

You are Fired!!!

I was watching The Apprentice Show the other day when Jennifer C. got fired. I think this firing was the most reasonable one in this season so far. When Rob got fired first, I thought anybody could get fired the first time. So, I thought he was an unlucky random pick. The next one to get fired was Brad. This was the most controversial firing IMO so far in this season. There was no reason to fire him by Trup. It was ridiculous. He was one of the strong competitor in the show.

I didn't expect to see Stacie (with ie) to go so early. Hold on...... I have my own reason. Ideally, she shouldn't have been on the show in the first place. She is the weakest link and she got fired from a failed task for no mistake of her. But, that's not the reason why I said Stacie got that 3 letter sentence too early. Remember Omarosa...... Aha..... yeah, the one weakest link from the first season. She should have got fired for like so many times.... yet she got lives just because her team used to win the tasks. And I somehow got the feeling at that time that they didn't want her to get fired to keep the show little "spicy". That's why I said I didn't expect to see Stacie go early. May be, that was for good.

I think the boys team is very strong compared to the girls team this time. Every task has produced a weak leader in the girl's team. I don't know if there is any true leader for Apex. But, Mosaic is doing good... I'm happy to see that they are going strong this time. Way to go guys....