/*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/ /*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/

Raghu's NetLog

This is my personal weblog. There is no particular topic that I'm going to stick with. You can find articles about music, movies, technology, cricket, may be even little bit about politics. Please post your comments - good or bad. This will only encourage me in either way and improve my weblog.

Friday, October 01, 2004

Vivisimo Clustering


Visit Vivísimo

Vivisimo Clustering

First off, I'm a great Google fan. If I can't find any information on Google, I just don't go to any other search engine. For me, it doesn't exist.
But, I came across Vivisimo across a news article couple of days back. I think it is worth a try. They nicely catogarize the search results and I think it's cool. And you can preview the target page within the search results. You don't have to go to other window to see the link and come back to the search results page to check other link. I think that's a great idea.
I have even tried A9 search by Amazon. Well, I know it's based on Google search. A9 is like a layer on top of Google with some make-up. With A9, I can save my search history online, not just on my computer, and access it anywhere.
I think Google should come up with some new cool features so that it can catch up with likes of A9 and Vivisimo.