/*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/ /*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/

Raghu's NetLog

This is my personal weblog. There is no particular topic that I'm going to stick with. You can find articles about music, movies, technology, cricket, may be even little bit about politics. Please post your comments - good or bad. This will only encourage me in either way and improve my weblog.

Friday, October 01, 2004

iMac, My Love


iMac is my dream machine. I've always loved apple products. Their products are so ergonomically beautiful that I just forget about time. I remember, when I first saw the older version of iMac (G4), I was searching for the CPU. The monitor was in front of me, I was wondering where the hell is the actual computer. Then, after a while, I realised that the whole thing is in the "monitor stand". Oh man!!! How could they build that beautiful thing like that. I always that, when I manke enough money, I'll own one of these beauties.
Well, it so happened that Marilyn Monroe has come alive. iMac was redesigned into int's current form and WOW, this is how a computer should be. You just can't stop apple from making such great products. I'm sure I'll make this mine soon. I don't quite understand how come Sony don't make their computers like this (though Sony basically makes toys). I go to Apple stores to just spend time on these machines. You can't beat apple in design.

2 Comments:

At October 2, 2004 at 9:18 PM, Blogger Donovan said...

Hey, Raghu, I copletely agree with you! Apple is the undisputed champ when it comes to inginuity and perfection in design. This new iMac is so *bleepin'* cool I'm almost ready to do something I would never do to get one: open a credit account at Comp USA. And don't get em started on the iPods. I love this company. In fact I'm currently trying to get a job with them.
All the best.

 
At October 3, 2004 at 8:49 PM, Blogger Raghu said...

Thanks Donovan for stopping by. I went to Fry's today and I had to wait to get my hand on iMac. People are waiting for "experiencing" this fantastic piece. I went to nostalgia when some people were searching for "computer". Good luck for your job trial at Apple.

 

Post a Comment

<< Visit My Current Blog!