/*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/ /*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/

Raghu's NetLog

This is my personal weblog. There is no particular topic that I'm going to stick with. You can find articles about music, movies, technology, cricket, may be even little bit about politics. Please post your comments - good or bad. This will only encourage me in either way and improve my weblog.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Firefox - Rediscover the web

I have been using IE for long long time. Sometimes I tried Netscape but only to return to IE. I didn't like Netscape. It was really messy. IE was simple. But, I got really sick of the spyware and the browsing experience through IE. That's when I heard about Firefox sometime aound July. And I never looked back. I could customize the browser with so many extensions. I don't think I can ever go back to IE. Well, but I had to install "View this page in IE" extension so that I could visit some websites that render properly only in IE, and also some non-english websites (like www.eenadu.net - A news website in Telugu).

I would suggest anybody to use firefox - you will never regret it. It's my promise.

Get Firefox!

1 Comments:

At October 3, 2004 at 8:52 PM, Blogger Raghu said...

Thanks Dimitry for stopping by.... I'm trying my best to make my friends use Firefox. Many of them are "concerned" about it. But I explain to them it is IE that they have to be concerned. I'm sure once anybody "try" it, they will find it very hard to use IE.

 

Post a Comment

<< Visit My Current Blog!