/*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/ /*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/

Raghu's NetLog

This is my personal weblog. There is no particular topic that I'm going to stick with. You can find articles about music, movies, technology, cricket, may be even little bit about politics. Please post your comments - good or bad. This will only encourage me in either way and improve my weblog.

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Ganguly ignites the fire

Aussies bring out the best in us, says Ganguly (Cricinfo)

This is the most awaited series both for Indians and Aussies. I don't know if Aussies bring best in Indians, but they definitely bring best in VVS Laxman. Even McGrath and Wanre are said to target Laxman more than Tendulkar. I personally feel the batting in the Test series mainly depend on Laxman and Dravid. If these two guys click, then India definitely has more chances to win the series. But, the main strength for Aussies is that they don't depend on one or two guys to click. They perform as a team. Two or three players always click for them to win a match on any given day. That's why they are the best in World. It takes a huge religious performance on part of Indians to defeat Aussies. I wish them good luck.