/*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/ /*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/

Raghu's NetLog

This is my personal weblog. There is no particular topic that I'm going to stick with. You can find articles about music, movies, technology, cricket, may be even little bit about politics. Please post your comments - good or bad. This will only encourage me in either way and improve my weblog.

Friday, October 01, 2004

Apple to introduce flash-based music player?

Apple to introduce flash-based music player?

I think this would please many people who needs skip-free music while working out and want to listed to the songs purchased from iTunes. Though iPods do offer skip-free for 25 minutes, that's not the solution. And some people complained about this skip-free feature of iPod. It just doesn't work in some iPods. This flash-based player would compete with iRivier players, only if Apple tags their players with competitive price.