/*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/ /*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/

Raghu's NetLog

This is my personal weblog. There is no particular topic that I'm going to stick with. You can find articles about music, movies, technology, cricket, may be even little bit about politics. Please post your comments - good or bad. This will only encourage me in either way and improve my weblog.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Blogs for Jobs?

Before Applying, Check Out the Blogs (NY Times)

This is a new high for blogging. The blog community is growing into so many diverse ways that it is bringing unknown people even closer. Now, who thought blogs can be used for applying jobs and posting positions by companies. I personally feel this will end the job sites like hotjobs.com and dice.com slowly and potential candidates will directly "talk" to the employers through blogs.

1 Comments:

At October 5, 2004 at 12:00 PM, Blogger Raghu said...

Great.... but, I guess I don't enjoy that freedom to include my blog on my resume... I'm in IT field and my blog is everything BUT that. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Visit My Current Blog!