/*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/ /*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/

Raghu's NetLog

This is my personal weblog. There is no particular topic that I'm going to stick with. You can find articles about music, movies, technology, cricket, may be even little bit about politics. Please post your comments - good or bad. This will only encourage me in either way and improve my weblog.

Friday, October 08, 2004

Pamela gets the axe in The Apprentice

Hmm.... So, now one of the stongest contensant, Pamela, is fired.... this actually is going to benifit the men in the end. Now, there is no real contestant in women team as I see it.
Pamela was too bossy. But, I would say 90% of the times she was excellent, actually she did succeed in bringing some sort of management into the women team. But, the remaining 10% is what that cost her. She was really too bossy to Stacy. But, I don't think she is that a great competitor.
On a side note, I think George was not happy about firing Pamela, where as Carolyn was too happy about the decision. I think she doesn't like anybody instantly who cuts her while she is talking. We have witnessed this time to time.
I think the producers did bring some glamor into the show by having Ana Kournikova in the episode. Yeah, I know there are bunch of women in Apex...... but, hey they are not anywhere close to the first season's team.
Well, this leaves 7 men and 6 women for the job. So, the next task is going to be something to watch coz it involved Fashion, and women have advantage in this one. But, still my prediction is Mosaic (men's team) is going to emerge as a winner. Let's see who gets fired the next week.

Tailpiece: The next episode looks like a boon for those of us who get a kick out of Trump's two pals, Old Guy Flunky and Woman Flunky. Carolyn is shown laughing at something so hard she seems to be crying, and in another snippet, we're warned "Don't annoy George." (Courtesy: MSNBC)