/*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/ /*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/

Raghu's NetLog

This is my personal weblog. There is no particular topic that I'm going to stick with. You can find articles about music, movies, technology, cricket, may be even little bit about politics. Please post your comments - good or bad. This will only encourage me in either way and improve my weblog.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Can't find on Google? List it here

Can't Find On Google

So, here comes a guy named Wayne Radinsky and try to list the things that we can't find on Google, well, with the help of others. I think this is neat idea... Google people may not see this.... but, hey who knows, one day this list could be so big that newsmakers may notice it.
What do you all say?.... should I put my weblog URL too, coz I can't find it on Google? Nah.... I don't think so, one of my regular "commenter" did provide some help..... So, I think I'll eventually be able to find this page on Google........ Meantime, don't forget to list your Google non-results......

Source: InsideGoogle