/*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/ /*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/

Raghu's NetLog

This is my personal weblog. There is no particular topic that I'm going to stick with. You can find articles about music, movies, technology, cricket, may be even little bit about politics. Please post your comments - good or bad. This will only encourage me in either way and improve my weblog.

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Beware HP iPAQ hx4700 buyers

Pocket PC Thoughts - The hx4700 has problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a shame on HP's part. hx4700 is very well built iPAQ and it's first VGA pocketpc from a US manufacturer. Can't imagine they push buggy products into the market. I think they are getting very neglected in iPAQ department. Remember when Microsoft released WM2003 SE, HP refused to even upgrade the existing pieces. I think anybody who is looking for VGA pocketpc should wait for Dell's Axim X50. I'm sure Dell will price their unit's price lot less than HP's.