/*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/ /*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/

Raghu's NetLog

This is my personal weblog. There is no particular topic that I'm going to stick with. You can find articles about music, movies, technology, cricket, may be even little bit about politics. Please post your comments - good or bad. This will only encourage me in either way and improve my weblog.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Video cell phones and VoIP to make splash in 2005

Top 6 technology trends for 2005 (Rediff.com)

Rediff.com listed top 6 trends listed by Red Herring. Though none of these are new, I think they will have more impact the coming year. The list includes: The end of Moore's Law, Medical devices that do more than save your life, Videos, photos and music on your cell phone, Mini fuel cells, Internet telephony, and The digital living room. Among all these, I would say Videos, photos and music on cell phone and VoIP are bound to make big.