/*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/ /*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/

Raghu's NetLog

This is my personal weblog. There is no particular topic that I'm going to stick with. You can find articles about music, movies, technology, cricket, may be even little bit about politics. Please post your comments - good or bad. This will only encourage me in either way and improve my weblog.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Is Small really better?

Smaller Can Be Better (Except When It's Not)(The New York Times)

New You Times has an excellent article where it talks about how small various gadgets are getting smaller and smaller. I personally do like small things that are portable. Though they are little bit difficult to handle initially, by using them regularly, I could get hold of them. Personally, portability is very important for me.
Though they were critical of most gadgets, the article mentions Apple's iPod Mini as an excellent case of a "marriage of form and function that makes a lot of sense". Hmm... can't agree more.


Source: pocketnow