/*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/ /*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/

Raghu's NetLog

This is my personal weblog. There is no particular topic that I'm going to stick with. You can find articles about music, movies, technology, cricket, may be even little bit about politics. Please post your comments - good or bad. This will only encourage me in either way and improve my weblog.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Apple responds to Microsoft's "Closed" comments

This is related to my earlier post about Microsoft's statement that Apple is closed system. I said that people do have choice and they chose iPod. Now, Apple responded with similar statement "Ninety-two percent of customers buying hard-drive based music players are choosing iPods, and over 65 percent of customers buying any type of portable digital music player including flash-based players are choosing iPods". iPod is still anybody's choice even with so much choice. Microsoft and Real Networks can only attempt to win over iPod, they can't succeed. That's for sure.

Source: MacMinute