/*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/ /*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/

Raghu's NetLog

This is my personal weblog. There is no particular topic that I'm going to stick with. You can find articles about music, movies, technology, cricket, may be even little bit about politics. Please post your comments - good or bad. This will only encourage me in either way and improve my weblog.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Want to see Apprentice 2 Finale live?

Win a trip to The Apprentice 2 Live Finale (The Apprentice Blog)

The Apprentice Blog reports that both QVC and P&G have come up with contest for a chance to witness the Apprentice 2 Finale live on December 16th. QVC's contest is pretty simple, just go to their site and make an entry. The deadline is on October 17th. The P&G's contest is REALLY a contest. It is "your innovative launch event" idea, in under 100 words, for Crest Whitening Expressions - Vanilla. The deadline for P&G is on October 15th. I'm not talking part in either contest.... I'll rather watch on TV.