/*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/ /*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/

Raghu's NetLog

This is my personal weblog. There is no particular topic that I'm going to stick with. You can find articles about music, movies, technology, cricket, may be even little bit about politics. Please post your comments - good or bad. This will only encourage me in either way and improve my weblog.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Zoomr >>> Flickr

Lately, there has been lots of criticism on Flickr mainly because of Yahoo! ID sign in enforcement. People have been looking for alternatives to Flickr and possibly those offer much more. I did too. My search was over when I found Zooomr. Yes... it's lot like Flickr with much more to offer. Try it and you will agree


Sears Tower

1 Comments:

At May 15, 2013 at 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll immediately clutch your rss as I can't to find your email
ѕubscriρtion hyperlink or nеwsletter servicе.
Do you've any? Kindly permit me realize in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

Feel free to visit my web page; mediatemple reviews

 

Post a Comment

<< Visit My Current Blog!