/*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/ /*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/

Raghu's NetLog

This is my personal weblog. There is no particular topic that I'm going to stick with. You can find articles about music, movies, technology, cricket, may be even little bit about politics. Please post your comments - good or bad. This will only encourage me in either way and improve my weblog.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Now VoIP Phone with Wi-Fi

Vonage UTStarcom F1000 VoIP Phone (Gizmodo)

This is going to be really cool piece from Vonage. It presents this handset from UTStarcom that lets Vonage subscribers log onto any Wi-Fi network and make calls. I'm not sure how much price is Vonage going to put on it. But if it is anywhere close to $50, it's a deal. Specs are good too - 80 hour standby time and about 4 hour talk time.