/*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/ /*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/

Raghu's NetLog

This is my personal weblog. There is no particular topic that I'm going to stick with. You can find articles about music, movies, technology, cricket, may be even little bit about politics. Please post your comments - good or bad. This will only encourage me in either way and improve my weblog.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

CES 2005: New Gadgets

PCWorld.com - CES 2005: Photos From the First 24 Hours (PCWorld)

We are going to see some cool gadgets at Consumer Electronics Show. Though the show starts on thursday, PC World has managed to get pictures of some gadgets that going to be present at the show. Among all of them, I like Lexar's JumpDrive most. It's sleek and the 1GB one costs just $135. That's a bang for the buck.