/*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/ /*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/

Raghu's NetLog

This is my personal weblog. There is no particular topic that I'm going to stick with. You can find articles about music, movies, technology, cricket, may be even little bit about politics. Please post your comments - good or bad. This will only encourage me in either way and improve my weblog.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

iPod in 2004

The iPod Year in Review 2004 (iPodlounge)

Jeremy Horwitz at iPodlounge.com has written an excellent article on iPod's trend in 2004. I gotta agree with him about iPod photo. I really don't see how photos fit into lifestyle of most of the people out there. May be Apple has big plans for future, but for now iPod photo don't see any following like other models. And yeah, iPod mini's price should see a decline by atleast $50 to better the sales that it has right now. I thought Apple would do this for the holiday season, but I think they don't see any reason to do that right now as the demand is still strong. But, I think if they can reduce that price, whatever percent of people buying those iPod clones, will definitely go fo mini.