/*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/ /*************BLOGROLLING STYLE******************/

Raghu's NetLog

This is my personal weblog. There is no particular topic that I'm going to stick with. You can find articles about music, movies, technology, cricket, may be even little bit about politics. Please post your comments - good or bad. This will only encourage me in either way and improve my weblog.

Friday, December 10, 2004

Google Suggesting your query

Google Suggest (Google Blog)

I think this is a neat idea by Kevin. All you have to do is start typing your search in the query box and Google suggests the queries for you in return. What makes it amazing is that along with the query suggestion, number of results are also displayed along with it in runtime. That's Google for you.